IM GETTING A NEW TAMA BUT MY FRIENDS HATE THEM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamamama2

Reaction score
:chohimetchi: I HAVE 5 TAMAGOTCHIS BUT MY NEW FRIENDS THINK THEIR STUPID I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD PLAY WITH THEN A LOT. i LOVE TAMAS BUT THEY DONT. PLEASE REPLY!

Sincerely

Tamamama2

You could try, you know. Doing what you want to do or something. Instead of letting your friends dictate what you can and can't like? Wild idea, I know.

Don't type in caps.

If you like your tamas, play with them. It's your choice, not your friends. If they're going to stop talking to you or anything in the like because of tamas, they're not your real friends.

Dont listen to your friends if you like tamas...be your self X.X did that make sense?

you only get one chance in life, life isnt a video game, there are no cheat codes, no extra lives so make your one life special. in other words its your chice, dont let your friends dictate your life, like your own things, live life the way you want to.

I think you should play with your tama anyway. Or just play it when they are not around. i too have 2 friends who thenk tamagotchis are stupid but i do have a friend (actually a few!) who love them!

Friends are much more important than tamas. Are you really going to put a small electronic object in front of your friends???
The point is that her friends are trying to manipulate her opinion about tamas. Not that she has to choose her friends or her tamas. And if her friends stop talking to her because she has them, they're not her real friends and she's better off finding new ones that respect her choices and likes.

Tamas are what you want to play with - not your friends. It's your decision if you want to get another tama and not theirs. Have they ever had a tamagotchi before so do they really know what tamas are like? :hitodetchi: Prehaps you could show them or you could trying explaining to them that you want to play with tamagotchis and you don't want them to keep giving bad comments about tamas. Hopefully, they'll soon understand. Good luck! :)

-sk8er girl-

:) I HAVE 5 TAMAGOTCHIS BUT MY NEW FRIENDS THINK THEIR STUPID I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD PLAY WITH THEN A LOT. i LOVE TAMAS BUT THEY DONT. PLEASE REPLY!Sincerely

Tamamama2
If your friends hate them, just ignore them. It's your life, not theirs. Still carry on being friends with them though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back