im getting a new tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolgirl12

Reaction score
:D m getting a new tama but my friends think thier babyish

WHAt shold i do :D :D :( :blink: B)

Just ignore them! It dosen't matter what anyone else thinks! If you like them, play with them! :blink:

~Rey Mysterio~ B)

ok but then i dont have anybody to connect with and PS what are the tama codes for v3

maybe ur tama thinks the same about ur friends :blink:

well I know people in college who like them so tell your friend that :)

Here's my advice.

Don't worry about what other people think. All that matters is what you think and only you. If you like them, play with them. Who cares what your friends think. Just tell them "If you don't like them, don't play with them. I like them and if you have a problem with that, I don't care." That is EXACTLY what I'd tell my friend if they said they didn't like tamagotchis.

*~Tamagotchi~*

i agree with

*~tamagotchi~*

and maby if you have one your friends will see how cool they really are, :) 0_O

(V)

(oo)

its (O)k

() ()

Go to Tamagotchi Codes and click "All V3 codes!" That should help.

Also, tell your friend what *~Tamagotchi~* said. That should fix them.

P.S. If there's a boy/girl who wrecks things don't give your Tamagotchi or ANYTHING to them!

There's this girl, Katie, in my school.

One girl gave Katie her Tamagotchi to take care of for the night because Katie begged and begged.... and that evening, while she was walking home from school, Katie smashed it on the road.

Another girl gave Katie her bear, and Katie cut the ears or tail or arm or SOMETHING off of it!

well what mean codes there are passwerds you get from tamagotchi town and there is codes you somehow find and enter them in the shop and get these items i cold give them to you if you want.

if you look around there is a codes massage board, but just to make it quick......

cake,abbaacba

steak,bcabacba

clock,cbaccabc

car,aabbcacb

stuffed animal,cacabac

gel,acbbbacc

honey,bcbccaba.

the last code u put in will be replaced with somthing :eek:

My friend said tamas sucked until I let her play with mine.

What happened the next day?She came to school, with her new tama. :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: m getting a new tama but my friends think thier babyishWHAt shold i do :huh: :huh: :huh: :D :D
Get the Tama.You are never to old for something you love!Ignore them,They have no common sence.

Chi ^^

If they really are your friend then they will understand that you like tama's and i think that a true friend would show feeling for tha

Visit:

www.freewebs.com/straniko

Hope i helped!

tell ur friend that u dont care if there babiesh i am going to get one if u like it or not tell her that and dont care what other people think.

good kuck

and hope u get one

(get a v3)

if you look around there is a codes massage board, but just to make it quick......
cake,abbaacba

steak,bcabacba

clock,cbaccabc

car,aabbcacb

stuffed animal,cacabac

gel,acbbbacc

honey,bcbccaba.

the last code u put in will be replaced with somthing :chohimetchi:
im confused are we talkin about V3's cuz they dont have letters just numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back