I'm getting a ps3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtwig011

Reaction score
OK I'm gonna get a PS3 and I don't know any good games on there so can you tell me games that you reccomend. What is Playstion store? :D

Big Little World and Afrika as well as Home (Home comes free with the PS3.) These are for families.

If you are a shooter person, try Call of Duty 3 and 4. I heard Bully: Scholarship Edition is also good, as is Grand Theft Auto IV for older people.

Playstation store is similar to Wii Shop on Wii, where you can buy Exclusive Games with real money and demos of games you are going to get. You can also do a thing similar to Virtual Console, where it allows you to stream PS1 games to your PSP. The store is for PS3 and PSP games only (not PS2 or PS1.)

I'd reccomend The Orange Box, it's great value for money cus you get:

Half life 2

Half life 2: episode 1

Half life 2: episode 2

Portal

Team Fortress 2

Yeah, the Orange Box is good.

There's also an amazing PS Store game called Fl0w.

No...Surfs Up is crap - avoid it - and The Incredible Hulk is as well. The movies were good, games are bad.

I would also recommend the Orange Box.

Another good choice is PixelJunk Monsters from the Playstation Store. You have to build towers to protect a tiny village from waves of monsters. It seems simple, but actually requires a good amount of strategy/trial and error.

Heres my List:

Guitar Hero 3 (Or 4 when its out)

Metal Gear Solid (Voted best game on the Ps3)

Call of Duty 4

GTA IV (18+ though)

I would say more, but those Are the ones that arent Xbox 360 Exclusives.

I know Cyndaquil though and he seems to have a deep hate for GTA, so it's not worth mentioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back