I'm Getting a v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a v4?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I used to

• My sibling/cousin has them

• never heard of it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPrincess23

Reaction score
:rolleyes: OMG!!! I can't belive it!!I'm getting a v4!I ordered it on toysrus.com.It's coming on the 19th of Feb.!That's only two days from now!I can't belive it!They seem so much cooler than v3s.Eccspecialy the part where they get to go to school and get a job.

Can someone please tell me more about them

and soon please?It doesn't have to be before the nineteenth though.

I still cant belive it! :( ;)

I don't have 1. I know there's lots of other things talking about them. I do know from my friends that it has bad games like mimic and dance. I played those. The job part is cool! Each tama U have will have 3 job options that U get 2 choose when it's an adult I think. Either that or they'll get a job interview or something.... It's better 2 get advice from some1 who has 1!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a fashon/art job play dance ALOT : )

Intelegence: jumprope

Kindness still figuring it out lol xD

That's great! V4's are awesome. I got mine in like December last year in Toys R Us, and haven't put it down since! It is much better than the V3 in my opinion, and getting a job is so cool! :rolleyes:

Hope the wait goes by quick!

:( Baby Pink ;)

Wow, that's great! Here are some things that I didn't understand at first when I got my V4 so you'll know what to do.

1.) In the Post icon, if you see the picture that looks like a star, click on it to see your fortune. Then, the other little stars are the 'fortune cookies'. They affect your mail. Three money fortune cookies mean you might get money from the king. Three love fortune cookies mean your tama's relationship with another will probably improve the next time you connect. Three fitness fortune cookies mean your tamagotchi will be less likely to become sick.

2.) You will have a login/logout password for TamaTown. To check your login password, your tamagotchi will have it in the Infra-Red Communication icon if you press 'PC'. Then, on TamaTown, when you logout there will be a logout password. (NOTE: Be sure not to forget to enter the LogOut password on your TamaV4. If you do, your tamagotchi will be forever paused and you'll have no choice but to restart it, UNLESS you've recorded the password down somewhere else. Then you can log back in and out for the logout password. The password will change, though, as time goes on.)

3.) Whenever you press the C button on a tamaV4, it will be happy.

Hope I helped. :D

Okay so I got my V4 about 2 weeks ago. but guess what? Okay so you get a job and I have been a nurse and a bussiness person. Okay so you get to go to pre school and all that jazz before it. but you get mail and like you get sent points and gifts. but you get sent a robber sometimes and he takes points away, teh king gives you points. when it falls asleep the light turns off by its self! and its way cool hope you get a cute one. and have fun with it. :D

Okay so I got my V4 about 2 weeks ago. but guess what? Okay so you get a job and I have been a nurse and a bussiness person. Okay so you get to go to pre school and all that jazz before it. but you get mail and like you get sent points and gifts. but you get sent a robber sometimes and he takes points away, teh king gives you points. when it falls asleep the light turns off by its self! and its way cool hope you get a cute one. and have fun with it. :)
Yes, when the lights go off automatically it is very helpful! Lol, I also prefer some of the newer characters. ^_^

Thanks to all of you for posting tips!I know they will be helpful!If it is ok, I will add you to my buddy list.

I can't belive it, and remember, it is coming tomorrow, at least that is when it's scheduled to come.Thanks

again for the awsome tips, and I will PM or email you when it comes.Thank you all sooo much and I will be

starting a log on it so be sure to look for it.So that you know what name to search for on it, I am planning

to title it My Pink Tama Log.oh and email me on some suggetions for names.Make a couple girl names, and a couple boy names.On my two other ones I have a :huh: and a :huh: .

Oh and in my log my tama will write in pink, and I will be red.

Remember To Look For My Log!

Singed,

TamaPrincess23

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back