I'm Here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey TamaTalk!! I just joined, like, 5 minutes ago so I'm still confused but very happy. When I found this site I was super happy because I love tamagotchis but no one else seems to. My brother makes fun of me every time I play with them. Well, anyways, I have 2 tamagotchis and I love them! I have also been looking around the Non-Tamagotchi related sections of the forums like Fun Stuff and (Non)TamaTalk and they look like tons of fun. So, basically if you're looking for me you can find me anywhere. :D

Some stuff about me:

I take dance. ♫

I am in Middle School.

I am christian.

I am awful at sports.

Well, I guess I will see everyone around the forums!!

Bye!! ~Lennie

Hey TamaTalk!! I just joined, like, 5 minutes ago so I'm still confused but very happy. When I found this site I was super happy because I love tamagotchis but no one else seems to. My brother makes fun of me every time I play with them. Well, anyways, I have 2 tamagotchis and I love them! I have also been looking around the Non-Tamagotchi related sections of the forums like Fun Stuff and (Non)TamaTalk and they look like tons of fun. So, basically if you're looking for me you can find me anywhere. :p
Some stuff about me:

I take dance. ♫

I am in Middle School.

I am christian.

I am awful at sports.

Well, I guess I will see everyone around the forums!!

Bye!! ~Lennie
Wow you sound just like me i am the only one in my family that likes them and i am in middle school too anyway welcome to tamatalk.com hope to see you in the forums!! and if you ever need any tamagotchi help then just pm me!! :D

Latest posts

Back