I'm home alone! o:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahh I'm home alone often. My parents work a lot and my brother lives at his friends' houses. ( not literally x3 )

Usually I interpretive dance in the living room, (because So You Think You Can Dance is so addictive) 8D or just walk around and sing/hum. 'cause I don't really do that when people arearoud ;p

.. and I go on the computer and tv a lot too : D

I'm always home alone. Like, every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after school. Cause mum has work then so I pretty much get the house to myself after school on those days. Which is amazing cause I get to sing and dance (like youuuu guys), spend the whole time on the computer, take thousands of ridiculous pictures and just do what I want for a while. :)

Though I get super scared sometimes. Like, if it's the evening, I get terrified that there's some random ghost or something haunting the bathroom and I don't go in there.. and same with the kitchen, which really fails, cause I like my food and I don't want my imagination to think that silly ghosts are in there and are stealing all of it. Plus if there's an emergency and I'm home alone, it'd be somewhat scarier knowing that hardly anyone's around to help.

But overall, yeah, I love being home alone. :)

And when it gets creepy, I get to scream my lungs out without anyone caring.

Yes, I'm home with just my little sister alot... It's not very fun. But, sometimes (rarely, because my sister hates leaving the house) I get to be home alone and I L-O-V-E it!!! I feel like it's my own house, lol. I play music really loud and take a million pictures (like x.Cant//Knit.x) and it's soo fun!! :D

they leave me alone alot or alone except for my annoying brat little brother. It kinda sucks half the time for me though, because anything can scare me, I mean usually i'm pretty ok, but one snap of some fingers and I could be screaming because i thought i saw something... But they don't just abondon me, they have work (both of them) pretty much everyday :D

I'm home alone for a couple of hours almost everyday. Infact it's rare for me to go a day not being home alone.

Both my parents work until about 5.30 - 6pm each day.

If you live in a small town where everyone knows one another, I would think that's safer than living in a big city. You dun need to worry so much. =]
Yeah but I get paranoid! o:

I find it a bit weird that I'm scared, because my best friend's life right next door, so If something happens, there's my plan B. hehe

As long as I have the internet, I'm never bored, as lame as it sounds. xD
Oh, and I really like this. I just started singing The Climb really loud, and it was fun because no one but the flies and spiders heard me. xD
LOL! I love doing that. It so much fun. One time I never knew how loud my stereo went, so I turned it up full blast when I was home alone. xD Very loud, never again! xD

LOL! I love doing that. It so much fun. One time I never knew how loud my stereo went, so I turned it up full blast when I was home alone. xD Very loud, never again! xD
Yesterday I started running and singing and I figured out how to record my voice on the computer with my mic. I realized that I have a very strange singing voice. xD

All the time. I used to be home alone more (like when I was 8-12), but then my brother stopped having things to do, I guess. He's here a lot. All my parents (mom, dad, stepdad) work at least eight hours a day, plus an hour or so commute. So they leave early and come home late.

Now that my cousin lives with us, though, I'm practically never home alone. He's only gone for a few hours a day at work.

Yeah, for 4 hours and im ten

Last edited by a moderator:
I get to be home alone maybe once a month. It's fun because I can be as crazy as I want...and nobody's even watching! Once when I was young and I stayed home alone, I started swearing over and over again for no reason, just because nobody could hear me!!!

When I'm home alone I usually do things what I do when people are around.

That's sing very loudly, shout loudly, run around like a maniac and much more. xD

Yeah, my parents have realised I'm a bit crazy, so they've learned to live with it. ;D

Yeah,when my parents are busy with my sister,and I don't wanna come with them,I get left at home. I love beign at home alone,I can dance and sing really badly. I could never do that with anyone around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back