Im just anotha tama freak! :P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justanothatamafreak

Reaction score
:blink: :lol: :furawatchi: :D HI!! :p im a bit strange...... some may even call me wierd! but i prefer the term, odd....... ;) i LOVE tamagotchis!!!! :rolleyes: :unsure: umm..... id like to be your friend, if you'd help me round the site... & even if u wont show me round the site, id still like to be your freind! :) :) :) so........ let me no if u are a fellow tama freak! ;)

welcome to tamatalk! i'd love to be your friend and if you need any help with anything just PM me! :wacko:

--PrettyInPinkx 94

Hi and Welcome to tt! I'd be glad to be your friend! :)

-Hoshi :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there.

Welcome is the first thing I should say... Feel free to stroll around forums post for help - if needed or reply to topics.

I will be your friend - of course! PM me if you would like a chat or would just ike a tip or two!

Regards

Fooet

Hello and welcome to Tama Talk! i know u will have fun here like all of us members are here! And yes i will be happy to show you around! If you have any questions you can just PM me! and hey, isnt it weird...we ALMOST have the same name AND we have the same avatar! Freaky! lol.

-ztf

HAVE FUN HERE AT TAMA TALK! And dont forget the chat rooms are open on the weekends! If you have any questions about how to get on there you know you can just PM me! I will love to be your friend! How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back