I'm just curious... how long do you spen with.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Shoe others how much you care for yours ...or... ignore... ( lol ) I know that some people spend forever on them. What about you?? : ----

:mellow: :ph34r: :) :eek: :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :eek: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Shoe others how much you care for yours ...or... ignore... ( lol ) I know that some people spend forever on them. What about you?? : ----

:mellow: :ph34r: :) :eek: :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :eek: :blink: :blink: :blink:
I meant to say show, instead of shoe... sorry.

Can you please just reply I don't care if this is a stupid topid but I really just wanted to know. So PLEASE tell me...

Another thing, do you think that people should spend a lot of time with them?? That's another way to look at my question.....

So....... WRITE AWAY!

Hmm. Well, I take my tamagotchi with me every were I go, because I do not want my tama to die. I always mack sure they either get married with another tamagotchi, or let the matchmaker come and coose a mate. This way I get to pass on the memorie of the tamagotchi I had before with its baby, and I get to raise many different generations. With each baby I like to expieriment with them bye treating them differently. It is a fun experiament, especialy when you raise it extra well, and you get a cool character. For the question of do you think it is good that some people spend so much time with the tamagotchi I think yes and no. Because yes, you do not get lonely, you feel like you have a responsibility, and you have you're own little friend. I think no because what if you get a little TOO attached to it and do wierd things, lol, like what if you have a boyfirend or girl friend, you are just about to hug him or her, but youre tama starts beeping,lol. But really, I think that tamagotchi's are the perfect virtual pet, and Bandai makes the best virtual pets ver. Great topic bye the way, I'm sure in time you will get many different opinions,lol. I love seeing peoples opinions, so I will check back here,lol. Sorry if you feel I'm a stalker, :mellow: . *subscribes to thos topic*

I take my Tama everywhere I go, so I spend 24/7 with my Tama... I think people should spend alot of time with their Tama's, because, to me anyway, It's like a real pet. It has it's own personality, and habbits... Like my one Tama, Spark, he wouldn't eat anything if he had a flower drink in his shop, once you got it though, he was a pig!!!

Kiss's to all!!! :mellow:

heh I spend FOREVER with my Tama my first one I almost had taken away by my teacher because it was sad and needed to be played with during school....But now that ones dead and I have my new V2 I take very where with me..I wonder if I'll get him taken away when 6th Grade starts...

I spend all day with my Tamagotchi. Sure, call me an addict. The thing is, I keep it by my side at all times and check about every five seconds. It's important to me. During school, I keep inside my school supply box and turn the sound off. Then I just sneak peeks, you know. ;-)

And I don't think there is anything wrong with spending so much time with Tamagotchi. Some people don't have many friends and just need them to be around. Also, it teaches younger kids responsibility with a pet before actually having one. It helps us follow through in our actions and not just start and stop. I also think there is nothing wrong with collecting and obsessing. Sometimes, people just need something to obsess over. I know it's a great feeling when you have been looking and looking for the last piece to your collection and then it shows up in KB Toys or whatever. :) It's great!

i spend all day every day with my tama. once a month i might put it down for about a week but i always pick it back up cuz i miss it.

And I don't think there is anything wrong with spending so much time with Tamagotchi. Some people don't have many friends and just need them to be around. Also, it teaches younger kids responsibility with a pet before actually having one. It helps us follow through in our actions and not just start and stop. I also think there is nothing wrong with collecting and obsessing. Sometimes, people just need something to obsess over. I know it's a great feeling when you have been looking and looking for the last piece to your collection and then it shows up in KB Toys or whatever. :) It's great!
i agree with u all the way! i dont have friends cuz i dont go to school n e more (too many fights) so my tama is like my baby. and about obsessing: if i had a teenager id rather them obsess about tamagotchis thatn the opposite sex. wouldnt you?

Well you mostly have to spend time with them all the time, or else they will get sick or die. Or you can always put pause. But that makes them not grow alot. Well me, I spend time with them ALMOST all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back