i'm just wondering...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric780

Reaction score
wut happens when you refuse all of the matchmakers marriages and ur tama turns old?

then could it still have a baby?

if you don't connect with another tama when its old and ur old tama dies without a baby wut happens? :D :furawatchi:

If you keep refusing the MatchMaker your tama will eventually turn into an oldie.

It can still have a baby, but you'd need to have it fall in love with another oldie of the opposite gender. The babies will turn into the secret character, Oyajitchi.

If your tama dies, it's only because you didn't take care of it. An oldie can live to be 6000 with the right care. However, the age meter will only go up to 99 as with the generation meter and weight meter.

If it does die, you'll have to reset it and start all over with your points, items, generations, and souvenirs.

GotchiGirl96

I got the Ojitchi on my v2 once. It died when it was 85. I lost it for 3 hours and he died. He was really old. 47th generation. I was really sad. The matchmaker never came, though after it became an Ojitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back