I'm kind of sad.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny308

Reaction score
I just got in an argument with my boyfriend about something that was really stupid. Really stupid. We were talking about which was better, Macs or PCs. Stupid, huh? I'm an avid Apple fan and he's used Windows his whole life. We got kind of into the debate and pretty soon were close to glaring at each other through the phone. I'm rather sad about the whole thing because it was the first argument we have ever had and it was really stupid! Who argues about whether Macs or PCs are better?!?!? I need a tiny bit of comfort in whatever form it comes. :lol:

Wow, harsh. Heh, I've had that converse with my friend too! xD

I'd say just call him tomarrow in the afternoon; everything should be cooled down a bit. Just apologize and everything should be ay-o-kay. ;]

Everything turned out fine. I saw him yesterday and the wole 'Kiss and Make-Up' thing went really well. I wasn't afraid of breaking up with him. We're too close to break up over one tiny argument! :huh:

Everything turned out fine. I saw him yesterday and the wole 'Kiss and Make-Up' thing went really well. I wasn't afraid of breaking up with him. We're too close to break up over one tiny argument! :huh:
i am glad to hear u guys are still

together.he mustuv meant real much to you.

Good Luck> :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back