I'm kinda new...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Kitty

Reaction score
I became a member on December 1st and now it's December 3rd...but I never got a chance to say hi! Well now is my chance!

Hi! I'm Kawaii-Kitty! I'm sorta new...I've been around TamaTalk for about 2-3 days and I'm loveing it already! I love TamaTalk so far everyone is being nice to me! :)

I took a look at all the rules (all of the pinned topics) and I will obey them and not argue or start a fight or anything bad!

I hope everyone relizes I'm not mean! I'll try my best not to hurt anyone's feelings and I want to prove that to you! I want to make everyone happy when they are around me! I want Admin and the Guides to be happy too! ;)

Well, I'm glad I got to say hi!

[SIZE=21pt]♥[/SIZE]Kawaii-Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in that case, I travel back in time and welcome you. Welcome to TT, if you need a friend, PM me!

Hi, Kawaii-Kitty. Welcome to Tama Talk. It is very good that you have read the rules and are behaving well. You see, that is how you get karma. Read the topic in my signature about Karma, if you are a bit clueless. Anyway enjoy your time here.

!daniwigg!

I became a member on December 1st and now it's December 3rd...but I never got a chance to say hi! Well now is my chance!
Hi! I'm Kawaii-Kitty! I'm sorta new...I've been around TamaTalk for about 2-3 days and I'm loveing it already! I love TamaTalk so far everyone is being nice to me! :eek:

I took a look at all the rules (all of the pinned topics) and I will obey them and not argue or start a fight or anything bad!

I hope everyone relizes I'm not mean! I'll try my best not to hurt anyone's feelings and I want to prove that to you! I want to make everyone happy when they are around me! I want Admin and the Guides to be happy too! ;)

Well, I'm glad I got to say hi!

[SIZE=21pt]♥[/SIZE]Kawaii-Kitty
Welcome to TamaTalk! ^^ if you need any advice or want to be friends, PM me for assistance :( have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back