I'm leaving tamatalk.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
I don't think I'm welcome here. Apparently people don't like I speak my mind and get yelled at for it and told i say rubbish and such. I don't like fighting i never try to start trouble. but yeah I don't think anybody wants me on this website anymore and i don't feel welcome. so farewell.

~Liz~

awwww nooooooooooo dont leave :lol: dont take any notice, there is just alot of differences in opinion when it comes to whats wrong on ebay, thats all

awwww nooooooooooo dont leave :lol: dont take any notice, there is just alot of differences in opinion when it comes to whats wrong on ebay, thats all
I don't like being blaimed for a fight i did'nt start over a silly matter. It bothers me.

yeah i know but the rest of us are friendly :lol: people say silly things i shouldnt take it to heart.
Wow your really nice. But on the thread "I think I'm getting a fake tamagotchi" their all like bashing I can't speak my mind on this site without getting bashed. thats wrong.

Accck! Don't go :(

I haven't read the thread, but never mind who ever is bashing you. Stick around and get to know a few more people... you'll like it here. :lol: If you want a friend, PM me sometime and we can talk. :lol:

I don't like being blaimed for a fight i did'nt start over a silly matter. It bothers me.
Please don't leave. :lol: The fights not your fault at all. Don't leave over some dumb fight. It no ones fault really. Things just got out of hand in that fight.

this kind of stuff happens to me all the time on VPetML but you don't see me leaving that forum now. don't go, there are a lot of nice people here and some rude people at the same time... just ignore the rude one's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back