im mad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

androtchi jones

Reaction score
i bought that stupid lava lamp and now when i just used it (2:53) it made my young mametchi cry and all the hearts went down to 0 now i had to feed it 4 different snaks just to make it happy again ,what's up with that???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Do you mean the magic lamp? If so, that is a possible outcome anytime you use the magic lamp or the treasure chest. It is a bummer, but you never know what is going to happen until you use it. If it really frustrates you, stick with purchasing the flower pot or fishing pole, they never make you lose happy hearts, and occasionally give you points!

That happened to me once, but there were 2 chests and 2 lamps; and I bought them all!!! Lamps: 1 lamp was a bummer, but the other gave me 1,400 pts!!!!! Chests: Same thing-- one chest was a bummer, but the other gave me 2,400 pts!!!!!

IM RICH----- 3,800 PTS!!!

I'm giving androtchi jones and Aubrey Hepburn the best of luck with more chests and lamps!! (if they stilll want to buy some after my description!!!!!!!)

yes, Aurey Hepburn explained. i think you did mean the magic lamp because i dont think there is any lava lamp, unless you really did have a lava lamp and its rare, but most likely it is a magic lamp. to be sure it was a magic lamp, when you used it, a creature should of came out of it when your tama rubbed it. if so, then it is a magic lamp. the magic lamp is REALLY random. sometimes it can give you major points and sometimes it can make you really mad. the magic lamp has some good sides and benifits to it, but it also has some bad stuff that will happen to you. some examples of these bad things is, the genie conjures up a storm cloud and rain on you. good things is sometimes you may get up to 3000GP. i was lucky to get 3000GP once.

there are some other random items. some items that are random is the treasure chect, which can also give you big points and also make you mad and lose all your happy and heart points by turning your tamagotchi older or younger than it is.an up side to the chest is that it may give you items. another random item is the flower pot, it can also give you majore points and make you unhappy or just make you happy itself. another random item is the fishing pole, which can make you unhappy and happy and you also may get points too.

sincerely,Tamapal3000 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back