I'm making a comic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
This comic is about the heavens and hells as the evil god of hell turns angel memechi into an evil helper to take over heaven and tamaearth! Meanwhile, a teleporting rock that ponichi finds teleports her to hell and sees them in their prosess of their plan. Things get worse once she realizes that bit's her mother!!!

However, escaping from hell with the angel tosakatchi, gardion of heaven! After the babies of ponichi and toegetchi were born they hear their friend crying because his wife maidichi is dead! Then his three dauters grow into adults! From young memechi to evil memechi! It was the memechi from hell who got turned into an evil memechi! Then she starts an invasion of tamagotchi to help for sure to help take over the world! Now four suvivors are protecting eachother as mamechi dies from a batle of evil mememchi! :D , after that, they go into the forest to hide. But their so easy to find! So kupatchi distracts the zombies so the other two can go somewhere where they can't be seen! And as mamechi comming to defet her once agin! Will he be sucexful? What cums next? Please reply and vote!!!

NOTE: This maybe not the whole story, but i will share it in peices here! And my spelling is really bad...

Last edited by a moderator:
None of this make sense and it's all just a bit confusing, sooo...I really dont think you should continue to make these comics. Maybe its just me and im too dumb to get it, so you should make a poll asking if you should continue to make these comics.Sorry! :( :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :chohimetchi:

Well I think tosakatchigal should continue. :(

Hmm... tough choice. Kuchipatchi turns into Zombie!

-Puma

None of this make sense and it's all just a bit confusing, sooo...I really dont think you should continue to make these comics. Maybe its just me and im too dumb to get it, so you should make a poll asking if you should continue to make these comics.Sorry! :D :pochitchi: :p :p
im with you,its very confusing.i think you should make something less....confusing......gruesome.......and i dont think you should say hell cuase you might get bad karma (what is karma anyway?!) even though i say it (well not on tamatalk that is......)

or you can just say "the devil's lair"

im with you,its very confusing.i think you should make something less....confusing......gruesome.......and i dont think you should say hell cuase you might get bad karma (what is karma anyway?!) even though i say it (well not on tamatalk that is......) or you can just say "the devil's lair"
Not really, It's just a comic

Not really, It's just a comic
Well actually people have different religions. Some people are (lets just call it this) a deep Christian. So for example they go Church every Sunday, believe in God, pray every night ect.

I wont carry on because this would turn into a fight.

Anyway, Kutchipatchi turns into a Zombie! ;)

Ok, i agree with kupatchi~candy, it could be because of religons, however, im not selling it to the world. Just making it for fun! :rolleyes:

BTW: Forget telling it here, it is too confussing to most of you, and now i just fell like what ever i do here is weird and bad, but not just here, everywhere, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) , for some reason that is...

And i hav dicided to choose none of the above, but i am still making it, maybe some day it will be a show. And im sorry for those who don't understand it, but im bad at explaining things...But i'm good at explaining math proublems! ;)

And just because some people think im bad at comics, or don't understand the comics doesn't mean that i can not contiue, i can in-prove, it's not a final copy...i don't wanna fight either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back