I'm new and also the oldest tama user I know

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

incana

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm 22. I'm also a normal guy, not some crazy person.

I've been playing tamagotchi since it started, which was a pretty long time ago. I've been buying one of each model that bandai has released, no gigapets or other toys will do. I've been using this site for a couple of years now, and figured I might as well make an account.

See you on the forums!

Welcome to the Forums. :D

Good to hear you've joined and if you need a hand with anything or want a chat, please feel free to PM me. :D

Welcome to TamaTalk incana!

If you have any questions or just want to chat, just drop a PM my way! :D

hehe Your not the oldest, but you are up there with the rest of us "older" members. I do believe there is someone in their 30's or 40's on here, dont remember her name, but I met her once lol. I myself am 21, so you arent alone! Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy the forums! There is also tamachat which isnt too bad.

Trust me, incana, you aren't the oldest tama user HERE. (don't get me wrong, I am pretty young XD)

Hi Incana!

You are not the oldest - by a long shot! I pretty sure I get that distinction.

I've really found this site so helpful for learning more about my V5. Hope it helps you as well!

Welcome to Tama Talk!!

wow i didn't know there were so many pedophiles on tamatalk.

jks jks

awesome to know people in their 20's still play with tama's

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Oh yeah, I know I'm not the oldest tamagotchi user.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard :huh: Nice to see somemore people in my age group here! Got any virtual pets you're running right now?

(I'm also 22.)

Hello, an welcome tho the forums.

You will have a great time here and you will learn alot of things about tamagotchi. I know I have:]

Latest posts

Back