I'm new and have some questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G+J

Reaction score
Hi! I am here to introduction my self I am G+J (God+Jesus) (I do not want to state my name), and the questions I were going to ask are what does it mean when I see my tamagotchi playing with his pencil while talking (talking bubble indicates) mean? :)

Hi! I am here to introduction my self I am G+J (God+Jesus) (I do not want to state my name), and the questions I were going to ask are what does it mean when I see my tamagotchi playing with his pencil while talking (talking bubble indicates) mean? :huh:
If it's Mimitchi it's pondering! :lol:

Has anyone here ever seen a parent leave its baby? i have

Sorry, due to word mistake, and the risk of private information, I have edited this message, so it can not contain this personal information

Last edited by a moderator:
No I haven't, oh and bmaster I don't no what a religon is. (I thought you said reigon :angry: )

Also, do any of you have a link to a maskuratchi mask took off topic, I looked at the topics before I joined.

hi g+j why cant u talk 2 me and i dont no the answer 2 your question

[SIZE=14pt] :D Hello and welcome to tamatalk.com! You will get very obsessed with this site once you join it! If you need help and your new to the Tamagotchi world go to my website (on my signature below) and then you will know a lot for a beginner. Tamatalk is a great site for Tamagotchi fans. You will have lots of fun here! If you need help go to “help for new Tamagotchi owners” and then make your topic, and you’ll get it answered! You will know so on like an expert about tamagotchis! So thanks for joining the community! Hope you make new friends! :ph34r: [/SIZE]

:D ~Oniontchi~ :D

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been posting in a while!! :(

You're online yah let's go to the PM station.

If you mean the thing with the inbox then that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back