I'm new at this soo..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PyonkochiLuv

Reaction score
^_^ <---I luv mimitchi too!

~Okay, I have a pyonkochi right now(First gen), and soon I want to mate it. (matchmaker is probably comming tomorow) and when it is my 4 gen(my first gen will be a great grandparent), will my pyonkotchi be in my history of will it be gone? Because if its gonna be gone, I'm not gonna mate it ;_;

The History option will hold a pic of any tamas that die on you and leave behind an angel. FYI ^_^

KM

So if your tama dies while still in your umm screen , it will be in your history forever..right?

~~~

Another question, does your tama go home to tamaplanet even though its not even married?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the past Tamas will always be in the History section. I had a Tama that died and I started a new Tama who was non-related to that Tama. So I checked the history and there he was!

I'm sooo confused o_O;;

Ok, so if my grandparent(first gen), is gone from the grandparents section(because second gen replaced first gen)(in the little book icon), it will go into the history section?

I'm just really scared because I do not want my first gen to dissapear from the lists!(it is my favorite!)

Last edited by a moderator:
:furawatchi: <---I luv mimitchi too!
~Okay, I have a pyonkochi right now(First gen), and soon I want to mate it. (matchmaker is probably comming tomorow) and when it is my 4 gen(my first gen will be a great grandparent), will my pyonkotchi be in my history of will it be gone? Because if its gonna be gone, I'm not gonna mate it ;_;
The Parent list can only hold 3 Tamagotchi of past generations. That means if you are on 4th generation that will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd. But your Tamagotchi's partner won't be there. For example, if you had a Mimitchi, and married a Hidatchi, only the Mimitchi would appear on the Parent list.

So if your tama dies while still in your umm screen , it will be in your history forever..right? ~~~

Another question, does your tama go home to tamaplanet even though its not even married?
1. Yes, if your tamagotchi dies, it will stay in the 'history' section forever - unless you reset it.

2. If your tamagotchi dosen't mate/get married, it won't have tamababies and therefore will continue to grow old until it eventually dies - as there will be no baby to go onto the next geneartion. :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back