i'm new...can somone b my friend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamitchigurl

Reaction score
hi, i'm Mamitchigurl. i'm new, and i need help and friends. I have 2

tamas, and i luv mametchi. My fave. color is purple, and i have 6

brothers and 1 sis. Can somone write me back? Like i said, i'm NEW!

Hi and Welcome to TamaTalk

I am sure you will enjoy all your visits to the site - there's lots of useful info and fun stuff to do here. Just click your way around the different forums and it won't take long to get an idea of what the site is all about (the topics pinned in bold at the top of each different forum are very useful as a quick way of finding out what's what - and what's not!) ^_^

There are lots of friendly and helpful members here - check out the signature messages - many invite you to PM them with any questions or problems - I am sure you will have many friends as soon as you start posting regularly on the forums :wub:

Enjoy !

Hi mamitchigurl!!! I hope you enjoy your time on tamatalk. PM me if you need a friend. I am most commonly found in introductions and fun stuff!!!

hi there and welcome to Tama Talk! hope you have a great time on this awesome site and i would be happy to be your friend! :huh: :huh: ;) :huh:

hi, i'm Mamitchigurl. i'm new, and i need help and friends. I have 2tamas, and i luv mametchi. My fave. color is purple, and i have 6

brothers and 1 sis. Can somone write me back? Like i said, i'm NEW!
i will be your friend

:furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back