im new here-i need help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melatchi_

Reaction score
:kusatchi: Hi,

Im new to Tamatalk and im really confused... :D

I was looking around yesterday and I read this topic and i can't find it anymore!!! B)

Heres what i know about it:

its about tamatalk generating passwords for you without playing ring toss all day...D-Best wrote it...um...i don't know anything else...

:kusatchi: if you can help me find it i already went to the search engine....

Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk. I really hope that you'll enjoy the time you spend here. You can PM me if you have any questions.

Click here Was this the topic you were looking for? If not, just send me a PM and I can help you out some more.

if you posted in it, then click your username at the top-right corner, then at the top of your profile-box click "find all posts by this member" and click on the post you left in that topic, that will take you to the topic.

if you didn't post in it then maybe fluffums has helped you.

and welcome to TT!! hope you have fun here!!

Welcome to Tamatalk. I'm sure you've heard that a lot today. :huh: Enjoy your time here. If you need anymore help on finding other topics just p.m a Guide or Admin. If your feeling lonely just p.m me. A p.m. is a private message that you can send to different members. Bye and have fun!

Thank you everybody!I didn't think that that many people would reply! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk. I really hope that you'll enjoy the time you spend here. You can PM me if you have any questions.
Click here Was this the topic you were looking for? If not, just send me a PM and I can help you out some more.
THANK YOU! B)

That was the topic I was looking for B)

Hi and welcome to Tamam Talk! That is good you have found the topic you were looking for, we have a wide range of code topics for most of the versions of tamagotchi so usually, there is nothing you can not find!

-daniwigg

Latest posts

Back