I'm new here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new too so i can get this wrong...

when u read a post, on the top right,, there should be a reply button..

i hoped i help, and if i did get u confused or messed up. Srry

Welcome to Tamatalk. Hope you like it here. To relpy to someones topic click on the Add Reply button on the top right corner of someones post and to reply to someones post click on the Quote button also on the top right corner but on the post you want to reply to.

Hope I helped!!!

Welcome to Tamatalk. Hope you like it here. To relpy to someones topic click on the Add Reply button on the top right corner of someones post and to reply to someones post click on the Quote button also on the top right corner but on the post you want to reply to.

Hope I helped!!!

Ok welcome to TamaTalk have a gr8 time enjoy it!

I you have a question contact a guide or me! :D :huh: :wacko:

im funny an i wanna b ur frend i hav nothing kl cos im new here 2

hello and welcome!

have a great time here!

if you need any help I'll would be glad to help you, all you have to do is just PM me.

Welcome to tamatalk tamas_rock 16! :huh:

I hope that you enjoy it here and find this site very helpful.

Remember to read the tamatalk rules and not to spam.

If you need any tamagotchi help or if you need to ask any questions about tamatalk then feel free to PM me. :angry:

-sk8er girl- :unsure: :angry:

Welcome 2 tamatalk! I hope u fin it helpfull and fun. Having trouble? Need help? PM Admin or a guide. Guides always have the tamatalk guide sticker under there Avatar. Can't find what ur looking 4? Try the seach. Hopw u injoy tamatalk and have fun trying everything. Whe you don't have anything 2 write about, go to the tamatalk arcade or go 2 funstuff. There is all sorts of neat things in funstuff! role play, stories. U get the idea. Leaing tamatalk 4 a while? Try departures! Departures have the form moderated. Moderated means it will be checked for stuff not ment 2 be in that form. Posts that say that u will be around 4 a little longer will not pass Moderation. If ur tama passes away tell us about it in tamagotchi memorial. Always make sure that ur posts are as helpfull and as long as posible. Ther are a few things u need 2 know about tamatalk:

1. No flamming

2.No swearing

3.No arguing

4.Folow rules made by Admin and Guides

5.No spam

6.If u wish 2 be a guide, don't PM 1!

7. The more posts u make doesn't make u a Guide or Moderator.

8.No 1 or even 2 word ancers when posting a reply or new topic or pole

9. Don't brag about stuff.(like about u have the most tamas in ur work/class)

10. Try 2 post in the rite spot

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back