I'm new & need a few friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Tamatalk!!! I hope you enjoy it and find everything you need!!! If you need help or a friend PM me!

hI I know about stuff here so if you need any help or a friend PM me (that means personal message!)ok well hope you have fun on tamatalk!!!!

-iluv2laugh4495

Hello! Welcome!

If you need any help PM me.

- tama -

:unsure: I'm new hear to andI'll be your friend :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_<

Hello and Welcome to tamatalk.

You can get cheat codes, talk to over Tama crazed people too! Life can't get any better right? Yes it can. You can even RP Talk non tamatalk....It has a complete forum! I'm glad you're here to keep us company And I hope you're here to stay. Just make sure to look over the rules and Obey them and you'll be fine! So welcome to Tamatalk and I hope you enjoy this. If you have any questions dont hesitate to Pm me.

-Tammy

HELLO! I am sorry u r lonely. Do not worry! There are tons of very good people here that will make you feel welcome at once. I will PM you. If you need help or anything at all, you can ask me. :)

Best wishes to you,

-s.s.

Ill b ur friend!!!! Also, u can make lots of new friends on the Tama Chat! :)

Hi and welcome.

I will be your friend - always happy to.

Look around the board index make topics if you need a bit of help or reply to topics to give fellow members a hand.

If you need some more help just PM. Or you can also Pm me if you happen to need a tip or two.

Best Wishes

Fooet

Hi I am new also and i don't have any friends. Would youl like to be mine?

Code:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back