im new soooo how does your....tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes u can have tamababys either the matchmaker will come when ur tama is about 7 yrs old ~OR~ u can use a luv potion (honey) and connect with the oppiset gender tamagotchi and u will luv this tama keep connecting and ur tama will have a baby ~OR keep connecting with a tama of the oppsite gender!

HOPE I HELPED!

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

Yes u can have tamababys either the matchmaker will come when ur tama is about 7 yrs old ~OR~ u can use a luv potion (honey) and connect with the oppiset gender tamagotchi and u will luv this tama keep connecting and ur tama will have a baby ~OR keep connecting with a tama of the oppsite gender!
HOPE I HELPED!

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495
yes right!if your tama falls in love it will have a tama baby with the other tama or when your tama is 7 the matchmaker will come and you will have a tama baby!

[SIZE=14pt]crazygotchi[/SIZE]

OHHHHHHHHHH

I can tell you all about baby makin!

Well, let's see go to Branes And Noble To see my award winning book about Tammgotchi. Look in Chapter 4 and you'll learn all the facts about the match-maker, partners, and most importantly babies . . .

Just kidding. Well there's 2 ways to get married. you can get a love potion/honey. Feed it to your pet and then connect with a tamagotchi of the opposite gender, at least 4 years old as soon as possible (your tama has to be at least 4 years old too). Oh they have to had had the love potion/honey too. Then hearts will appear and then it will go dark and then a baby will appear next to your tama.

Another is to wait till yours is atleast 6 years old. Set the time to 6:59 and wait a minute. If this does not wok, wait another day to try it! I hoped i helped! :angry:

Sincerely,

Tammy_Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back