I'm new To Tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tama_angel_

Reaction score
Hi!I'm new here!

I was just wondering if anyone would like to be my friend?

_Tama_angel_

[SIZE=22pt] Hi _Tama_Angel_! I'm glad to have you here at TamaTalk [/SIZE] :D ! Please follow all the PM me if you have any questions! :D I'll be there to help :D

:D tamagirl777

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello _Tama_Angel_! I'm Crikeys, aKa the King of Pokemon, I hope you have a great time here, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me. I would love to chat with you, but it is not allowed in Tamatalk.

Hey Tama Angel!!!

Welcome to TamaTalk! I really hope you have fun on this site! I know I am! I love Tamagotchis (duh, thats why i joined! lol!) anyway, if you need anything, or wanna talk to some just PM me. (send me a personal message) and I'm always online so you can count on me to reply soon I can tell you that!

Hope you have fun on Tamatalk!

-Krystal

Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk!

If you have any questions or problems do not be hesitant to ask!

As of being friends, I would be happy to!

Regards,

DarkCore

hi, i'll be your friend! how many tamagotchis do you have?

Thanks 4 asking that question bluetama!I have only 1 v2 tama.

One of my friends have 6 tamas.1 is a v1 and the others are v2s.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not very sure wat I'm getting for Christmas shaza.I hope my

parents get me something very cool though.Oh ya my fav tama is the Mimitchi too!And I even have 1 on my avatar!

:furawatchi: Well shaza,this is how you do it:

You know where u put the address for the avatar,above it says

a avatar gallery.Then you click on the menu button and there will be some kinds of avatars sorted out.after click on the avatar type that says:Tamagotchi Avatars and look down and choose which one you want and then press ''save'' and there you go!

If you want one like mines it'll be at the very right.there are some others avatars that look like mines.1 will b a mimitchi

drawing and the other will b a mimitchi doing the same thing as mine just with a diffrent background.

I hope this helps!

P.S:I really like how you guys are asking me questions and saying you would like to be my friend!Thanks! :p

_Tama_angel_ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back