im new, what do you think of entama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

artDJmaster

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to Tamatalk in search of a lovely cho jinsei entama and home deka. If you know of a special website where I can order them, I will reward you. There is no doubt about it!!!! If you happen to help me get my hands on an entama, deka, or both, there will be BIG surprises!!! :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: All you have 2 do, is show me the way!!! ^_^ :hitodetchi: bye 4 now!!

Hello and welcome to Tamatalk! I am Emma and I am 13 years old. I hope you feel at home here and have a great stay! Feel free to PM(personal message) me with any questions or if you just want to be a friend, and I will try and talk to you when I have time!

Welcome once again!

Emma!

This is my tamas current stats;

Name; Oscar

Age; 4 years

Stage; Young Mimitchi (Teen)

Wieght- 99 lb

Training- 10/10

Generation- 1st

PM ME!

Hi artDJmaster

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - including Entama and deka - just look through the different sections (or use the TamaTalk Search Engine) - it doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hello and welcome!! I'm Tamagirl05 (TG05) and feel free to PM me if you need any help around the site!

Bye for now!

-TG05 :mellow:

[SIZE=14pt] Hi artDJmaster,[/SIZE]

Welcome to TamaTalk!

I hope you have a great time here, and learn alot of information about Tamagotchi's.

You can occasionally find Dekas, and Entamas on eBay, but they are not as common as the other Tamagotchi's.

If you have any questions or problems that you need answered, do not hesitate to send me a Personal Message. :furawatchi:

Have fun!

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back