IM NEW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlgirl_

Reaction score
:D i dont reaLLy no about the site to much! ive been browsing and getting tips and cheats (and really jelous that evrybuddies got a V2 and ive been looking since they came out! all sold out!) anyways im new and no nufin bout the site! B) :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink:

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (please)

welcome 2 tamatalk,tamatalk is the highly addictive tamagotchi/digimon/pokemon site!

theres forums 4 u 2 gather and give info about tamagotchis or anything really(as long as it's in the right forum) there is a chatroom 2 chat with other members on tamatalktheres a link 2 tamagotchi topsites a name generator 2 help u with names theres a private message system u can also edit ur signature profile and avatar(little picture beside ur name.

p.s hope this helps

welcome 2 tamatalk,tamatalk is the highly addictive tamagotchi/digimon/pokemon site!theres forums 4 u 2 gather and give info about tamagotchis or anything really(as long as it's in the right forum) there is a chatroom 2 chat with other members on tamatalktheres a link 2 tamagotchi topsites a name generator 2 help u with names theres a private message system u can also edit ur signature profile and avatar(little picture beside ur name.

p.s hope this helps
Pretty much hits the nail on the head...So welcome to Tamatalk! :angry:

...(and really jelous that evrybuddies got a V2 and ive been looking since they came out! all sold out!)...
If you cant find one in the shops try on ebay.. I got my yellow version 2 from on there. :)

Have a good time on tamatalk by the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back