I'm new! ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akane-chan

Reaction score
Hi fellow tama lovers!! :kuribotchi:

First off, I've been into Tamagotchi's back in '97 when they were first released! ^.^ Wow they were soooooo popular and now that they've made a comeback, I've gotten back into em again.

When I heard about the Connection being released, I just had to have one!! (or two :ichigotchi: ) So I bought mine off eBay ... they are the original Japanese imports, so the "Plus" versions I presume, eh?

Little did I know ... thought that it would take them forever to come out with more.. and well, Connections 2 is out already and I don't even own one!! ^^;;

So! My birthday is coming up, and I was browsing eBay... thought I would look into tamagotchi's.. low and behold, I find the Keitai !! Gosh I sooooo want one, that's definitely one thing I'm gonna ask for! :)

Anyhew! So I eventually found my way here, to these forums! I didn't realize how many fans there were and I'm so glad I found all of you! Finally, fellow Tama lovers who understand my addiction!!

For extra info, I own most of the original editions (1997) and only 2 of them are opened. ^.^ ! The other 2 I own are the Plus! from Japan, so I am definitely missing out on quite a few!

I'm from California, love Japanese Anime, comp games, and of course, Tama's!

I look forward to getting to know all of you, and I'm sure many of you can teach me some good info on the tama's I was out of the loop on!!

Take care!!

Akane-chan

Welcome to TamaTalk!!! :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back