I'm New

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BanglesAU

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new here, I recently got myself a V5 Tamagotchi after I saw an advertisment at my local Red Rooster (the kids meal has Tamagotchi toys).

Anyway, I have had a few Tamagotchis before, although they have all been fakies or different brands, like a Digimon.

Anyway, I am a bit dissapointed with my V5, I think I should of gotten the V4.5 as the Tamagotchi seemed more personal when there was only one and you could see more things about it.

My three tamas are adults now (I think) and I'm waiting untill they can breed to try and have a baby.

lol, Advertising works!

I saw V4.5 at the store where I got my V5 and I ALMOST got one..... they had more colour choices and I thought they looked pretty cute... but then I thought I would like a V5 more, but I didn't realise that you had to raise more than one tama at a time or I would of gotten the 4.5...oh well. At least V5 is easy to look after I guess.

Welcome to TT! Glad to have a new member, particularly someone who can say, as a fact, that places like McDonalds and Burger King advertising Tamagotchi does work.

:3 Glad to have you here, be sure to check out The Users Guide To TamaTalk to know everything you should need too, most members are very friendly, so if you need help just PM! (Of course, don't PM the guides, they bite! Kidding. ;) )

xoxo-

Tay

Hi, welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you enjoy your stay here. On behalf of everyone I'm sure I welcome you happily and if you need any help feel no ease in clicking my pm button

Latest posts

Back