I'm ... new.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbor

Reaction score
I always feel a teeny bit silly and repetitive, coming to boards and making "I'm new!" posts because.. well.. it's obvious that I'm new. But then again, I have a wonderful talent to state the obvious. :wacko: But I suppose they *are* here for a reason.

Lets see.. it's turning into something of an annual thing for me to fly to see one of my best friends. We decided that this would be our t"thing" this year. To get tamagotchi. Which spread to her sister, and I liked mine so much I got a second one. These things are like a disease. Infections, and addicting. It's terrible. XD

Both of my cases are slightly the same style. One is blue, with little pink bubbles on it, and on the bottom right corner is a tamacharacter blowing a new one. The other one is really pale pink, with darker pink hearts, twith the same character kissing a new one. (Well, the same character, except for this one has hair.) Which is kind of weird, since I'm not usually a girlygirl.. but these were just so cute. -couldn't resist-

Anyway.. I blabber. A lot. I apologize right now, because once I start talking, I tend to ramble. Fell free to throw marshmallows at me. (because rotten food hurts. o_o )

I always feel a teeny bit silly and repetitive, coming to boards and making "I'm new!" posts because.. well.. it's obvious that I'm new. But then again, I have a wonderful talent to state the obvious. :wacko: But I suppose they *are* here for a reason.
Lets see.. it's turning into something of an annual thing for me to fly to see one of my best friends. We decided that this would be our t"thing" this year. To get tamagotchi. Which spread to her sister, and I liked mine so much I got a second one. These things are like a disease. Infections, and addicting. It's terrible. XD

Both of my cases are slightly the same style. One is blue, with little pink bubbles on it, and on the bottom right corner is a tamacharacter blowing a new one. The other one is really pale pink, with darker pink hearts, twith the same character kissing a new one. (Well, the same character, except for this one has hair.) Which is kind of weird, since I'm not usually a girlygirl.. but these were just so cute. -couldn't resist-

Anyway.. I blabber. A lot. I apologize right now, because once I start talking, I tend to ramble. Fell free to throw marshmallows at me. (because rotten food hurts. o_o )
Of course not [with the marsh mellow thing].

And welcome!

Ditto, Tamagotchi fan100. Thanks for the enthusiasm. :D

G+J but... but.. if no one throws marshmallows at me, I'll never shut up, generally. And I'll never have 'mallows to munch on. Woe.. what a sad day it is when I don't have any marshmallows. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back