Im new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gozarotchi

Reaction score
hi im gozarotchi and im new and a bit scared.

im scared of doing somtin wrong.

pleez help me!

im also lookin 4ward 2 a happy time at tamatalk.

hi!

do you like tamatalk?

ill show you around and you can pm me at any time!

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK TO ME!

:lol:

im only new.

only tamaholic is nice.

she iz the only one.

im puttin that in mi siggie

coz she was nice to me.

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK TO ME

:lol:

im only new.

only tamaholic is nice.

she iz the only one.

coz she was nice to me.

yeh they do i am talkin 2 u and some1 else (tamaholic)i think talked 2 ya :D

p.s oh yeh don't be scared therez nothin 2 be scared of and if u post somthin wrong u can edit it

Hello there and welcome to TamaTalk. Don't be scared! There are plenty of friendly members here and they can help you with many of your tamagotchi problems. You can also give advice to other members. I'm sure you won't do anything wrong, but if you do just PM me and I'll help work things out and explain things. There are also plenty of other people that you can trust to help you along the way. Be sure to tell me if something is bothering you. We are always looking for ways to make TamaTalk a better place! B) B) B) B) B) B) ~spypeeps3~

PS I also like gozarutchi's!

B)

im only new.

only tamaholic is nice.

she iz the only one.

coz she was nice to me.

Now that's not true! I want to talk to you and I bet a lot of other people do too. You seem like a nice person and we want you here! ~spypeeps3~ B)

no need to be scared :eek: we're all nice here!

i hope you enjoy yourself here. plenty of people (including me) are willing to help you if you need anything :(

No reason to be scared! Tama Talk is a fun, friendly place, and you are bound to find tons of friends on here. In fact, some of my only friends are from the internet. And, of course my Tamagotchi are a big part of my friends, and life, too. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back