I'm new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

volcom

Reaction score
i have a bunch of questions regarding tamagotchi connection version 2. i just bought it about 6 hours ago and i have no idea what to do i have the basics down but i dont know a lot of stuff uhhh i have been trading with my friend and she gives me presents all the time but she never gets one in return whats with that??

How do you get a Zachi??

I have a star looking tamagotchi and i was wondering why i havent aged at all shouldnt i be lvl 1 or sumthing im still lvl 0??

How long does it sleep for??

how do i get a :lol: <<<<<what ever that little red guy is called??

i have more i just forgot them hahhah any help at all would be awsome thanks.

i have a bunch of questions regarding tamagotchi connection version 2. i just bought it about 6 hours ago and i have no idea what to do i have the basics down but i dont know a lot of stuff uhhh i have been trading with my friend and she gives me presents all the time but she never gets one in return whats with that??
How do you get a Zachi??

I have a star looking tamagotchi and i was wondering why i havent aged at all shouldnt i be lvl 1 or sumthing im still lvl 0??

How long does it sleep for??

how do i get a :lol: <<<<<what ever that little red guy is called??

i have more i just forgot them hahhah any help at all would be awsome thanks.

o and how do you get dabatchi or dorotchi?????
Hi! I'm new to tamas but I am very good at raising them.

Zachi? Never heard of it. all tama names have more letters and end in tchi like ichigotchi or gozarutchi.

They are not levels but years. you have a child hitodetchi aat the moment, age 0 years. It should change in a day. it goes to a teen. Then an adult at age 4.

Different tamas have different bedtimes. The earliest is 8, the latest is 11. The earliest they wake up is 8 latest 11. Also, turn the light of 30 min. before bedtime and they'll go to sleep.

:D this is a masktchi and you get it by NOT caring for your tama.

Hmm... I do not know. there is no certain way to raise your tama into a certain character. but the best method is to wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back