I'm new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Blurg

Reaction score
hi i'm Lady Blurg and i'm new but don't under estimate me just because i'm a n00b!

Hi Lady Blurg

Welcome to TamaTalk!

We won't underestimate you if you don't underestimate us!

Hope you enjoy all your visits to TamaTalk. There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections/forums - (there are guidelines pinned in bold to help you at the top of each of the forums).

It doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

hi lady blurg!!! welcome to TamaTalk!

If you wanna know about tamagotchi's (or basically anything around that)

you came to the right place!!!!!

*~KiMiTaMa~*

Hey im pinkgal i dont think that i have underestimated anyone here so i wont start with you hope you have fun here!!

pinkgal

Last edited by a moderator:
Welome to TamaTalk, Lady_Blurg!

I won't under estimate you because you're a newbie! I hope no one else does either! That's just disrespectful! Anyway, enjoy your visits to TamaTalk and I hope you make many friends in the future!

-mametchichic

Note to pinkgal: Please try and take the time to check your spelling/spacing of words! It would be appriciated and more understandable! Thank you!

-mametchichic

yeah im sorry about that i just noticed it and went and fixed it sorry

.... appriciated ...........
Sorry to slip off topic for a moment folks;

Uh... mametchichic -

....the trouble with asking other members to correct their spelling in a public forum is that you have to make very sure that your own spelling is impeccable... :)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Sorry about this lady blurg anyway i hope that you have fun here at tamatalk and enjoy

p.s. i cant wait for the v3!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back