I'm new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥candy♥

Reaction score
Hi! I'm ♥candy♥ because I like candy! I have been exploring tamatalk since it was first online and thanks to tamatalk I know just about nearly every tamagotchi code and cheats. So today I decided that I should become a member. I hope I enjoy posting in tamatalk and I hope that I make alot of new friends. I have a pink version 2 tamagotchi which I might make a log about. My favourite tamagotchi characters are pochitchis. I am friends with tama star from school but you can PM me if you want a friend or if you want to know anything you don't know about tamagotchis. I'm off to play in tamatalks great arcade now. Bye!

-candy- :mimitchi:

Hi candy ( sorry don't know how to do those love heart things! )

Its good to see that tamatalk have helped you with many codes.

PM me if anything more is needed or if you happen to need a bit of help in this site - Im more than happy to help you.

Best Wishes

Fooet

well hi candy!!It is so exciting to have new people,new friends, youll love being a member than a guest!you can acess different parts of tamatalk enter the chat room and pm people!se ya around candy!

p.s. how do you do those hearts????

Hey ♥candy♥, Welcome to TamaTalk! Have fun!

BTW, For people who don't know how to use the hearts (♥) just hold down the Alt button then push 3 on the far right keyboard.

Hiya ♥candy♥ who sits next to me in school! lol! Everyone here is very kind so I think that you will really enjoy being a memeber!!

*tama star*

Hey ♥candy♥, Welcome to TamaTalk! Have fun!
BTW, For people who don't know how to use the hearts (♥) just hold down the Alt button then push 3 on the far right keyboard.
Thanks mangrox ♥ I can now do those heart things!!!!!!

Hi!!!!! welcome to www.tamatalk.com!!!!

From, arimicah1

^_^ :) B) :mellow: ^_^ :) :mimitchi: :D :D :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back