I'm new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkchild0303

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Darkchild0303! My tamagotchi broke two days ago and I was on my 3g too! ;) I had two mematchis, a young mematchi, young mimitchi, this cat with a crown, some baby that looked like a pile of poo too. Is it possible to fix a tamagotchi connection? <_<

Hi! I'm Darkchild0303! My tamagotchi broke two days ago and I was on my 3g too! :ph34r: I had two mematchis, a young mematchi, young mimitchi, this cat with a crown, some baby that looked like a pile of poo too. Is it possible to fix a tamagotchi connection? ;)
No, and a cat with a crown is a Chohimetchi <_<

Hiya and welcome to TamaTalk! If you need any help then PM and I will give you some help or I will be your friend.

Whats better

a Hanerutchi or a Tamagotchi Keitai or a Tamagotchi keitai akai? Is there a difference?

plz mail me the awnsers! Thanks! Which tamagotchi has more styles?

*very confused with which tamagotchi is better..."

Last edited by a moderator:
hi!I will be your friend!mmm......I am not a big expert at the tama charaters I am only good at it if your tama is broken and you dont know how to fix it.sorry!soo ill pm you! :hitodetchi: :( :D :huh: :) :D :) :( :eek: :D :D

i am new to so i will be your friend and that is to bad that your tama needs to be fixed :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back