i'm new!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

utenawhat

Reaction score
I found this from the lj community _tamagotchi. So, I'm Christine and I have been unhealthily obsessed with these things since like....96, lol. I have 2 G1/P1, 4 G2/P2, 1 Angel, 1 connection.

I wanna buy another connection on my break today. <3 I think I might.

Well welcome to TamaTalk! Join all the other Tama-obsessed in the community! (and I mean that in the nicest of ways) :p

Ha! Yeah, I know I'm obsessed, my boyfriend laughs at me all the time, but he secretly has a softspot for tamagotchis. He helped me raise my old Maskutchi on one of my G2/P2 ones.

Yeah. We all know some people like that... Anyway, welcome to Tamatalk! If you need any help, feel free to post your questions or PM us guides!

Welcome to the boards utenawhat!

If you need any help, PM the Admin, one of us guides, or you can always post. :)

You think your obsessed, i own about 20 gen1's, 20 gen 2's, and i own about all four of every set after that, and with my collection of dinky dino's, gigapets, etc, i own about 75+, and i'm only 14, (collecting since 7) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back