I'm New

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Reaction score
Hi, I'm punkin and for Christmas I got a Tamagotchi. I've never heard of these before but they look fun. My thing won't stop beeping at me and it kinda annoying. It has a little mushroom/skull thing over its head and it doesn't want to play or eat. What do I do?

Also, it is 9:10 am and it just went to bed..., how can I wake it up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Tamatalk! PM me if you need a friend! Oh and that skull means that its sick, simply go to the medicine bag and press the middle button two times. To change the time press A+B at the clock, you should be able to change the date and the time.

//-lWeride

I got a Tamagotchi for Christmas too. I restared my first pet becuase I thought I messed it up... But I think I'm getting the hang of it. ;)

*grins* The skull means your tamagotchi is sick. Cure it with the medcine option. *wink* I'm Tamagirl_Desy by the way. If you need any help with Tamatalk or your tamagotchi, feel free to PM me. See you around! ;)

*Tgd*

That's because it feels sick. You need to give it some medicine!h

Somebody talk to me! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!

Yah welcom to tama talk

im new here 2 but my cuz talt me the trick of the trad

if u need anythin u can PM me!

hey, welcome to tt!

if ya ever need help or wanna chat with some, pm meh

:blink:

if it beeps, That means that it needs ur help. If there is a skull at the top of it, that means that it is sick and you need to give it some medicine.

p.s. press the a button 7 times to reach the medicine bag, once you reach it, press the b button to select it. If it is still sick give it some more.

Hope I helped! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back