im neww

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Firex003

Reaction score
hey im new and i had my v3 for a couple of months. PM me if you wanna be friends! :wacko:

hi welcome to tamatalk i would love to be your friend as long as you dont get bored with my obsesive talk about football lol just kidding i like talking,FOOTBALL,and gymnastics pm me if you need help with anything :ph34r: :wacko:

[SIZE=11pt]Hello and welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

I hope you have a pleasant time and experience here, just like everyone else does. ;) Although I do warn you, keep away from some 'not so great' things... :) Well, have a good time!

~Heartbreak~

Welcome to Tamatalk and have a great time here and i will be your friend

Hello and Welcome to Tama Talk! I hope you have fun here and please take some of your time to read the rules! And dont forget to visit tama CHAT on the weekends!

HAVE FUN!!!

-ztf

Hello and Welcome to Tama Talk! I hope you have fun here and please take some of your time to read the rules! And dont forget to visit tama CHAT on the weekends!

HAVE FUN!!!

-ztf

Hey, Angel Firex003! I know you'll have an awesome time! Here! I'd love to be your friend! Do you want to chat some day?? I love to chat on Saturday! PM me or something and we can figure it out!

Plus, check out my POSTS! :p

Love,

jesustands :rolleyes: ;)

i would love to be friends! i am new too! i did not know there was somthing like this, it is awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back