I'm Not a Gril or a Boy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think that vegan was a bad word.

I have no idea why.

When I was four, I asked my older brother 'How old will I be when I become a mum?' and he said ten, and I actually believed him still when I was ten until I asked him why wasn't I a mum yet and he was like 'What..? When did I say you'd become a mum when you where ten?'

lolz well im a bad speller

all i care is about boyz! :kuribotchi: :) :) :) lol dey distract me for realz

hmmmmmm when i was little i wanted to b like my sister so she would take me 2 parties with her

Oh my gawd! :p My crazy little days!

You should see my kindergarten journal!

T. I w. to the l.

(Today I went to the library.)

I would always obsess about Barbie dolls! I got hundreds and they all got married. XD There were like, 5 Barbies making out with one Ken, one at a time. XD

Then I switched to Polly Pockets. The funniest part about that is that Polly lived with my brother's Lego-men. XD A Lego dude would sleep downstairs on the couch while Polly slept upstairs in her cramped bedroom. XD Then one time when I brought my Polly pocket house that had a plastic case with my handle to the dentist...he made fun of me...

Good times...good times...

Omg i just remembered XD. When i was four i watched blues clues and the guy (steve i think) wasnt their and some other guy was their as a speacial episode or sumthin and i thought that the new guy killed the other guy so i started to scream and cry ans start hitting the guy on the TV XD
LOL that's funny!!! CJ, you were very odd (no offence)... :angry:

I remembered that a few years ago, I liked this movie called Help! I'm a Fish! and my favourite character was called Fly. Near the end, he almost gets mauled to death by a crab and I hid and went into a different room every time. And my sister started to tease me :) Here's the Wikipedia article

I used to have a pretend cell phone that made noise whenever u pressed the buttons.

i would constantly get calls from this guy i called "the Boss"

he would tell me to do stuff, usually it was what i wanted to do any whay : )

one specific thing was to leave a note saying i loved this girl accross the street.

"I luve yu, macKeNzIe. The EnD"

she was like 22 and had a boyfriend, they maked out on the porch alot.

i found this out from the "boss" later, and i had to kill her boyfriend, but i had help.

i had a little Goku doll (dragonball Z) and he was my partner in crime.

he was to shott a fireball at him, out of his plastic fist.

((u can tell i was a single child, and a single person))

Yea, idk...

I don't think I had any spelling problem.

But I was very talkative.

I still remember talking to someone about papayas. xDDDDDD

Oh, I thought you got pregnant by true love's kiss. Disney needs to die.
Yeahh. In Math the other day, our teacher loves to try and create awkward silences. Which don't work out when I'm in the room.

Mr. M: So class, do we all know how babies are created?

Everyone: Silence

Me: KISSING, DUH.

Everyone: Claps

Dylan: Tries to kiss me

Me: Avoids Dylan

That's how our Math lessons go. ;D

I used to spell the word 'Daddy' as 'Dabby' or 'Baddy' because I couldn't see much difference between a d and a b. I also spelt 'egg' as 'eeg' and told my Mom I wanted to be a Pokemon trainer when I grew up. xD She then told me that pokemon was only a story. :)

Tama :p Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back