I'm Not Even Kidding About This...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always say w00t when I support my friends. But it's with a silent T. W00! W00!

Why would someone say uhh... "w00t" was it? Well anyway it's complete nonsense and I don't like text words. I used to do that months ago on Tamatalk. My advice to you is skip the text.

I always say woot when I'm happy. =D I don't like it when people tlk lke ths but I can stand abbreviations. And Internet faces rock. :ph34r:

Lol is in the dictionary, too.
One day it will be common to speak like that ("Whoa, lol, kthxbai") and the people who speak like normal people will be the weird ones now.
I already say KThxBai to my friend on the phone

That will be awesome. One day we all speek the leet.

Oh no. If we all talk computerised we might as well be robots. I'll talk like lol and brb on here but I'd never say it in real life. I said by accident once though "BRB gotta go. WTF!?" Then I realised everyone was staring at me. People at my school don't get text talk. W00T! Go normal words!

It would be awesome if people spoke L33T in real life xD

I just can't stand when people are like "Z0mG!!!!!1!!!1!! j00 G0t PwN3D!!!!!1!!!1! h@H@"

The smileys and abbreviations like Omg and Lol are pwnage though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back