I'm not interested...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatamagirlie

Reaction score
I have a neopet and I'm bored with the site. So if you want my neopet please post here. Also I'm very rich in neopoints. And you will be paid to have my neopet.

Anyone interested?

Are you guys sure you don't want Jubbiejeeba? You can have all of her toys, food, and her petpet, Woofy the Warf! Please??? :)

If the person is not interested in Neopets why would you send them neopets items or neopoints as payment??? If you send them items all they have to do is receive them then close the deal, it's a scam. Unless he/she PM's you first with the pass and username, which should be free if they dont want the account.

YOU DONT PAY FOR SOMONE'S ONLINE GAMING ACCOUNT, THAT"S JUST STUPID.

Listen zinganita, if you dont want your account PM one of us on here with your pass, we know your username on Neopets is zinganita, and we know you dont have a petpet attatched to your jubjub, so stop lying and be fair or delete this topic.

I think that no one should have it. Taking over a person's account who doesn't want is AGAINST THE RULES your sjould just delete the account. Sorry to all the people who want it but that is the right thing to do, beacause if you dont delete it then neopets will find out and they will delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back