I'm not Kira!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Amie! I have a twin sister that recently showed me this board, and I am excited to jump right in! Her name is Jamie, some of you may know her.

Lets see. Back to my original title - I love Death Note! Absolutely THE best anime of all time in my opinion. I am a HUGE L fangirl! He's just so cute~! In fact, my favorite couple shipping is LxLight :D But of course, you can't forget the amazingly psychopathic couple shipping LxB.B! Very VERY close second favorite anime's include Hetalia (Who can't love it? Arthur, Glibo, Ivan, Alfred, Francis, Kiku o3o ! ♥ ), Kyou Kara Maou (Yuurammm! ♥♥♥ ! ), BLEACH! (In love with at the moment! ), and Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (What can I say - I just love detective/mystery type anime's! ) ! I'm just a huge anime fan altogether, so it's hard to just list these ones! Lol.

Another thing I love - YAOI. It is, in one word, EPICAL. Lol. But to those of you who don't like it, I'm sorry and hope I don't offend anyone. Of course, I love to roleplay, which I noticed alot of you do here. I love that! :DD !

Hmm. Now music. I love music. I could seriously just have my iPod and be perfectly happy with that! Well, I would miss the computer, but that's beside the point XD! I love J-pop/J-rock! Umm, Silverstein is amazing, along with Escape the Fate, Alesana, Rise Against, and milllions of other rock bands! I love Owl City, too! Dear Vienna is my favorite song by them, everrr :p .

Well, I'm running out of things to talk about now... So basically, I'm an anime freak// roleplay freak and I can't wait to make some friends on here!

-- Amie ♥

My sissy can't be making other friends without me >;D -Glomp-

Amie<33 You finally posted.

THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORRLLLDD.

Hello, there!

I'm Kristin.

I also like Hetalia~! [-pokes Iggy avatar-]

But my favorite characters Tino and Feliks~ 8D

I like deathnote, as well 8D

So, Welcome to TT!

@[behind the Sea//] : Another Feliks fangirl...? -glompage- I love love LOVE him! [TorisxFeliks FTW ♥]
yusyusyus.

Call me Kristin. :3

Kristin Łukasiewicz -hit-

Latest posts

Back