I'm not new...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightDragon

Reaction score
1. Okay... I know I made a topic about this but now I can't find it... I've seen a lot of topics about Balls in the V3 (in the food, replacing all the items, etc.) is there anyway to prevent this? Also, if I do get them, how will I get rid of them?

2. How long can you leave a Tamagotchi without a battery? My yellow with butterflies V2 ran out, but I've been pausing them all the time anyways, so can I leave it without batteries until I feel like playing with them again?

3. I know you get to choose characters if you debug including ones that you can't normally get, but can you get these normally if you debug?

4. Can you get Bill or Zatchi on the gray Tamagotchi game for game boy color (the one where you can raise up to three Tamagotchis at once, has the contests and has the egg room)?

5. How do you enter contests on the Tamagotchi game for game boy color?

I'm pretty sure you can get the secret characters on the gameboy game. I havent played the game in a while, but I think you can only enter a contest once a day.

Okay... a few more questions :rolleyes:

6.So, what characters can I get in the Tamagotchi game boy game (the one with the gray case, egg room, being able to raise up to three Tamagotchis at once, has contests, etc.) PLEASE I repeat PLEASE do NOT post methods on getting them. Sorry for the capitals, I just want to emphasise (spelling :rolleyes: )

7. Also what characters can you get in the other Tamagotchi game (the one with the Morino and Ocean characters) same as above, PLEASE, I repeat, PLEASE do NOT post methods on getting them.

8. Are toddlers random? If answering this question, please just give a simple yes or no. PLEASE I repeat PLEASE do not post methods on getting them if you say no.

9. What age do Tamagotchis evolve into adults on the gray game boy game?

P.S. Please when answering questions put the number you're answering by it. I'm sorry if any of this topic sounds picky, but I kinda like to know which you're answering and I perfer to find out how to get different characters by myself.

P.P.S. Thank you for posting tamagotchiversion3 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back