I'm on my DSi right now...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo1

Reaction score
I just got the DSi yesterday and it's awesome! Its kinda hard to type on Tamatalk with it because you have to press every single button with one pen,not like a keyboard.(upgrade! =P) The browser isn't slow so i'm happy.

Tis very exciting

i want a DSi soooooo bad im going to get one for sure but first i have to sell my ps2. :( :huh: :huh: :huh: :p

TamaTalk can be acsessed?

(YESSSSS)

Cecib B)

Yew must have Interney connection, Yew can't just get on so yeah I'de have to be in myy house to get on the internet even tho I don't have a DSi ;P

its all about your wifi's connections. :furawatchi:

whenever i go out to eat and i bring my ds, i check if i can go on wifi in the resturant.

I like iPod touch. I'd give the browser an A++

I have the 2nd gen 32gb

I want a 2gb red shuffle but apple stopped making 2gb old shuffles now all they have is those awfully proprietary no buttons ones. I'd much rather be able to use any headset with my ipod shuffle rather than the ones with the remote. I think they're neat anyways. but i want an old 2gb shuffle.

Yus. DSi's are the bomb.

I have one, and I go on the internet on it alot, but I am on the laptop right now. Because when I want to type ALOT, I don't go on my DSi. <3 DSi's are love. <333

Awesome! That's nice.

Congrats on having the cool game system. :3

My sister got one for her birthday. A balck one. I'd rather get the ligh blue.

Wow I didn't even know the DSi had internet access and stuff. I thought the thing on the cover was a camera and that's it did... That's so cool! It's a total step up from the DS lite.

But I guess I don't need one because I have 2 DS lites and an itouch...

wifi on ds lite? how!? :mellow: <_<
on certain games (that has wifi) you can go into a store or resturant that has wifi. just go to wifi connection settings, then select an empty connection, and select "search for an access point". at least that's the eaisier way to get a connection. if you want it in your house, make sure you have a wireless connection. (there might be some work you have to do, like type in the WEP key, but you're on your own with that. ;3)

That's a completely new thing to me then, I had no idea the DSi has internet access. I might consider getting one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back