im REALLY worried about my friend!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
my friend's parents are devorced and her mom is an alcohalic, she was drunk last night and she started talking about how she wished her ex husband was dead and how hes a "good-for-nothing looser" and my friend got really mad cuz she loves her dad so she told her mom to stop saying that and her mom hit her in the head, wile drinking out of the bottle. One time when my friend was little, her mom came home drunk and slammed her into the side of the wall. anyway, last night my friend actually called her grandma to pick her up from her mom's hous cuz she was afraid of her mom and she sat on the side of the curb, crying until her grandma came. im REALLY worried about her, i dont know what to do! she said her grandma made her mom go to get help but still, its not right! when she was telling me this she acted like it was no big deal and like she thought that every one had to live like that!

I think this goes in the Serious section.

The best thing you can do for your friend is to be by her side and support her. And hope that God helps her mom get sober.

Pray for your friend's life and pray she doesn't get

hit by that bottle.

Have her grandma call 911 if something drastic

happens. Child abuse ain't cool.

I think mostly all you can do is tell an adult or tell her to tell an adult because i'm sorry this may sound rude, but it seems like it isn't your problem. It's her problem, only she can tell who she wants and get the help she needs. its best to maybe convince her to tell an adult, but thats the only information i think i can give that is useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back