im sad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_fan180

Reaction score
im mandarin, and all i have is chinese TV, so its all ben earthquake,earthquake,earthquake for over two weeks

my grandparents just moved out of china last year, and im scared tha thy would have died. also im sad 4 all the people who have died and their family. and all the ones injured. also im scared this could happen where i live too. help me :) ?!?!?!? ^_^

I don't think you should worry about an earthquake coming to get you. Where would Mandarin be located? If it's close to China (100 miles and below), yeah, you can worry, but I don't think it's a big deal if your a few countrys' away.

I know, it's sad for the people in China. Wasn't the death toll 80,000 some-odd people? I feel bad for the babies and children orphan'd and the parents who lost their parents and kids. Like the Cyclone, and Tornado, i'm sad, but... I don't have to worry about it where I live.

I wish the best to you all who are in or by China and the people lost 3:

a mandarin is a dailect of chinese! i live in the usa!!! jeez, no offence, bu have u ever heard of mandarin oranges? mandarins are located across the globe! ;)

also, i have no idea if its been on u r tv, but its also been on internet news, and have u seen the aftershocks? dozens have been above a 6 on the richter scale!! the first one was an 8!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thats where my teacher lives. HHHHHHHEEEEEEEE;;;;;;;;;;;;LLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!

r u chinese? if so u should know what this means( its in pin yin. u should know what that is too.) wo ye hen jin zhang. wo ye hen hai pa!

sory 4 all the non chinese!

this is the worst quake in two centuries in china, but the record was a 9.5 in chile in 1960 i guess china is pretty lucky compared to chile

r u chinese? if so u should know what this means( its in pin yin. u should know what that is too.) wo ye hen jin zhang. wo ye hen hai pa! sory 4 all the non chinese!
Wo yei she.

I agree. I donated $20 fr an earthquake fund. Best luck to you!

Wo bu xi huan pao bu. xP

Anywho, yeah, it's pretty terrible. My thoughts and prayers go to them. v..v

I feel really bad for them. I'm Asian, btw. I saw on the internet news that this girl has the bottom half of her body buried under concrete, and the only way to save her is to cut her legs off! D: Makes me want to donate lots of stuff.

Wo bu xi huan pao bu. xP
I try to loose weight by doing that. Wo zhai she de pao bu lai jian fei. :D

They say the schools id China are "tofu" schools. They collapsed right when the earthquake stuck right away. :D

woo hoo!!!!! this is a hot topic!!! the best thing ive heard since i started this topic!! :D
Ok please, we must talk about the Chinese Earthquake of '08 otherwise we'll go too off-topic. How about if,

woi men lai shou zhong wen zhai xin xian li bien? (PM)

Ok, let's get back on topic. :mimitchi:

Hey I'm mandarin too!! :D Finally someone on TT who's just like me.

It's very sad. :( Now since that my mom cancelled TV, all I have is chinese TV too. :blink: And every day, it's earthquake, earthquake, earthquake every second of the day.

Tamagotchi_fan, the thing you said in pinyin was (I'll translate): I'm also very nervous. I'm also very scared!

Tamaw/pants, you said: I don't like running

Tamadude, you said: I'm also chinese. xD

I'm like translating for everyone. xD Can someone translate this? It might not be correct, since I don't have my chinese books with me right now. xD I go to chinese school. Does anyone else here who's chinese go to chinese school?

wo juei (I think? :ph34r: ) de zhe ge di zhen heng shang xin. wo shi zhong guo ren.

Last edited by a moderator:
My only language is English so can we please speak in English? xD

Well anyways, I feel pretty bad for all those people. It was a reeally bad earthquake. It was all over the news.

Tamagotchi_fan, the thing you said in pinyin was (I'll translate): I'm also very nervous. I'm also very scared!Tamaw/pants, you said: I don't like running

Tamadude, you said: I'm also chinese. xD
Actually, I meant that I was scared, too.

wo juei (I think? :huh: ) de zhe ge di zhen heng shang xin. wo shi zhong guo ren.
I think the earthquake is very sad. I'm a Chinese citizen. (?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back