im scared! the libarien is comin 2 my house

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
i changed schooo, and i forgot m books :) .PLUS,my mom though them away! wat do i do! and she is comin' 2 my house 2 get them....

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell her the truth and give her the money needed to replace them.

She probably wont yell at you in front of your parents.
yea,but i lied and i keped on saing "i forgot it" 2 all the teachers in the skool and if the libarian tells them i really lost them,evry body will be mad and dissapoited at me.and u know how they would still mind? because they alll have my email

Just tell the truth. Admit that you shouldn't have lied. It will all blow over in the end.

If she really does come to your house, (which she may or may not actually do, considering I still have books I 'accidentally forgot' to turn in from back in elementary school, and no librarian came and got me,) and you don't have them, pay her. She won't yell at you, unless, of course, you don't pay either. Just pay what you owe, she'll be happy, you'll be happy.

Also, your mom or whoever pays for the books will dissapointed, but the kids and teachers at your old school won't bother you about it. They have better things to do than email you about some overdue books that don't concern them. Don't worry about it, pay the fine, and start up a new tamagotchi or two, okay?

say that u returned it already. or just pay and say u have no idea where it is.

say that u returned it already. or just pay and say u have no idea where it is.
yea! or i can say "i had it here because some1 told me that u were comin' but i dont see it..."

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! Dont PANIC OK!! This is scary!! A teacher is comin to your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE teachers a lot!!

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! Dont PANIC OK!! This is scary!! A teacher is comin to your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE teachers a lot!!
had 1 came 2 ur house??? :eek:

Don't tell lies, the lies can save you, but only hide you from the truth which your librarian is gonna uncover in a few days or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back