i'm scared to go to school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnyday6

Reaction score
well, yesterday i sent a valintines card, and everyone in the school is taesing me, and they still are.

what should i do to stop it ^_^

( please save me! )

Well, how does everybody know you that you sent the valentines day car? And if you did be proud that at least you were brave enough to send one. Also, stay around a teacher if people make fun of you so they will either get caught or won't do it. If worse comes to worse, do tell a teacher that you are being made fun of, they can help.

everyone knows that i sent it, because i secretly told my friend, then she told every one.

thanks very much for your advice ^_^

Your welcome.

And yea... that stinks. Why did your friend do that? Maybe you should ask her to help turn your problem around, since she, in part, helped to create the problem.

everyone knows that i sent it, because i secretly told my friend, then she told every one.
thanks very much  for your advice  ^_^
Go to the guidance counselor, he...or she! can help you.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing to do is to ignore them. When the people who are teasing you know their teasing isn't bothering you, they'll most likely stop. But if that doesn't work, and the teasing starts to get really bad, tell a parent, or a teacher or a school counselor or another trusted adult and they will do their best to help solve the problem.

The best thing to do is to ignore them. When the people who are teasing you know their teasing isn't bothering you, they'll most likely stop. But if that doesn't work, and the teasing starts to get really bad, tell a parent, or a teacher or a school counselor or another trusted adult and they will do their best to help solve the problem.
thanks! ^_^

Oh Forget that! If I was you I'd would feel happy and generous to give out presents.

What are their weakness.

In my own words "Turn the Tables" or "Put the shoe on the other foot"

These are Idioms.

And it seems there a little Jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very immature; it's also considered bullying. Bullying isn't allowed in most schools.

If you just tell a parent or teacher, the kids should stop harassing you. If they're threatening you, you NEED to tell someone. If you don't, you never know what could happen.

I think you sending those Valentines was an action from your heart. Those kids must be jealous that they don't have the courage to give out valentines to ohters.

Don't be scared; be tough. Just hold your head up and walk on. Act like the world evolves around you infront of them, so they know you won't care.

Good luck at school! :D

If you avoid it it won't get better but you'll feel better right? Make jokes don't let people get you down. That's what I always say!

Say to them "I didn't see be brave enough to send a card, so why are you teasing me? Your the one who should be teased.." or something like that.

Anyway, they'll stop soon, just ignore them.

Go to school still- it's just a valentine's card. You might go to school getting teased and all, but you'll also go to school pleasing that one person you gave the card to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back