im scared

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

read the stroy at the bottom and pick if im menaly crazy or not

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think yo ushould seek a medical advisor as opposed to a group of TTers. (Not saying that ghosts don't exist, I beleive the mtoo, but a medical advisor knows his/her stuff.)

Just make sure you're eating right and getting plenty of sleep. Try to ignore them when they talk to you.

I think that it has to do with a poltroguist(sp?) You know, the ghosts that tourment people? Is your house new or did you buy it from someone else? Maybe it's the ghost of someone else who lived in that house! I myself don't believe in ghosts but...You never know! There could be one behind me right now! :angry:

I think that it has to do with a poltroguist(sp?) You know, the ghosts that tourment people? Is your house new or did you buy it from someone else? Maybe it's the ghost of someone else who lived in that house! I myself don't believe in ghosts but...You never know! There could be one behind me right now! :angry:
my house is verrrrry old and i live near were the civil war was harpers ferry wv

people i dont need to see a doctor >:[ things being thrown at me and people talking to me is something a doctor cant do >:[

You are just Hallucinating. Not Crazy, you just are stressed or have been watching to much Scary Movies

And you mean Psychopathic. That is the term for Insane, I know what it is sadly -.-

my house is verrrrry old and i live near were the civil war was harpers ferry wv

people i dont need to see a doctor >:[ things being thrown at me and people talking to me is something a doctor cant do >:[
You'd be suprised what a person can hallucinate. Sometimes the person is doing it to themselves and they don't even know.

Let's not jump to conclusions, though. I don't like it myself when I am telling the truth and poeple refuse to listen to me so I'll believe you when you say it's not yourself doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're actually being serious, I have a suggestion.

Did anything traumatic happen in the past? It could be Post Traumatic Stress Disorder making you hallucinate. I know this only because I have it x.x

Are you on any medications that might make you have hallucinations? If you you should probably see a doctor or talk to your parents about it.

*shrug* Your house could be haunted too.

i fell bad know.......know people are saying in mentally crazy
i started cutting myself to get rid of the pain but my friends stoped me because if i keep doin it i have a good chance of suicide

but i stoped

but they still talk to me (the people in my house who i dont know what it is)
First off, don't cut. It's addictive and gets you into a lot more problems than you need.

Second off, your friend is an idiot if she honestly thinks cutting = suicide. Most people cut to avoid killing themselves, not TO kill themselves.

I do not belive in ghost. You were probably just helosinating. Or you were just imagining thing.

One time I went downstairs at midnight to get a quick drink and then I thought I heard someone in the basement. I went down into the basement and thought I saw someone standing beside's my cousins bed (his room is in the basement) I turned on the lights and it turned out it was just a manican. The next morning my mom told me the noise was the house. It probably came from the pipes in the basment.

There has to be a resonable explnastion. You might have been seeing things.

~KittenY

I've had similar stuff happen to me. I was cutting and stuff like you, and I've had hallucinations. I heard voices as a kid, and I did for a period of time recently. If your moods have been rapidly shifting, you might be Bipolar. That's how I turned out to be in the end. I'm not a doctor, so don't convince yourself that you're Bipolar, but you should definitely get it checked out. Just remember, you're not alone.

Lol... I couldn't help laughing when I read your cup flew at you.

I'm thinking either ghosts or hallucinations. I think you should see a doctor... Can you actually see people when you hear voices? Does it happen infront of your parents/when you are out of the house?

If they're telling you to do something you're really uncomfortable with then you should really see a school counceller or doctor... Make sure it's someone you trust.

Hallucinations can do that to you, believe it or not.

There's a big difference between being Mentally Retarded and scared. <_<

You have nothing much to be worried about in that case.

If you suspect something else, keep your eyes open!

-Rachel♥

I hate to say this, but you could see the dead! Or its most likely to be you just seeing things! Lol, dont be too worried, ask someone!

I think you might be having hallucinations. There's many different explanations for it, and most of them are neurological (to do with your brain), so you should probably see a doctor about it as soon as you can.
It could also be a fear of ghosts, or paranoia, both of which you should still talk to your parents or a doctor about.

By the way, there's no such thing as being mentally crazy. There is either mentally ill or crazy.
Yes I agree with Miffiy! It might be ghosts or you might be suffering from paranoia

Talk to your parents and your doctor. Does it happen infront of your parents or when they are gone or not there?

*SM*

What are they saying to you?

Is it a man or a woman?

Is there anything else that happens? e.g room going cold when your in it etc.

Next time they talk to you ask them why they are doing this!

i think there is someone in my house or something.at night in my bed they talk to me and once i was in the kitchen and i put a cup out i was getting some milk and cup flew at me (good thing it was plastic) post if you think im mentaly crazy :D
I know whats happenewd, you have a ghost haunting you. Now I bet your thinking freakboy has cracked but I have seen a number of ghosts. One in a very old school. It used to be a church. That was hoppalong mary. Tolson museum used to be her house until her shot her. Sorry for telling you that. The ghost won't hurt you unless you provoke it. Maybe you did and thats why it threw a cup at you. When I was little I heard voices but I don't now. I helped the ghost get put at rest! :) Well thats my opinion but I'm crazy so just reaD THAT!

-ljr1996# (i love typing #)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back