im scared!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissgotchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I HAVE A BLACK THING LIVEING IN MI HOUSE!!!!!!! i see it all the time in a quick glance i've seen it in mi room most! im trying to be like "nice" to it! lol but, im scared of it! :p i made this topic cause JUST about 5 mins ago i heard the water in the kitchen start but when i lookd it wasnt on no 1 was over there AHHHHHHHH JUST SAW IT BY THE FRONT DOOR! (heard a nother noise) i think it listens 2 me! like mi door to mi room just opens some times randomly! so when the door is about 2 open i say in a loud voice "do not open my door and do not come in my room!!!!!!!" and my door stops its like realy weird! when ever i have friends spend the night they always see it to! so its kinda scary! any 1 have some ideas how 2 get rid of it?! plz help![/SIZE]

It seems like you have a friendly spirit in your house that just needs some company. It's going about just as you do, don't worry. I have ghosts here too, btu they help me. I dropped about 4 things today, and every time I dropped one I felt myself being pushed forward and catching it. They're nice to me ebcause I'm nice to them! :] All you have to do is tell them when you're coming into a room at night, and always turn the light off when you leave a room. And always use a friendly tone with them, and say please & thank you. It helps me a lot. :)

I know I might sound crazy, but I think ghosts are really lucky to have in your house. :]

It seems like you have a friendly spirit in your house that just needs some company. It's going about just as you do, don't worry. I have ghosts here too, btu they help me. I dropped about 4 things today, and every time I dropped one I felt myself being pushed forward and catching it. They're nice to me ebcause I'm nice to them! :] All you have to do is tell them when you're coming into a room at night, and always turn the light off when you leave a room. And always use a friendly tone with them, and say please & thank you. It helps me a lot. :)
I know I might sound crazy, but I think ghosts are really lucky to have in your house. :]
so i have to say plz and thank you to them?! uhhhh but i dont realy know were they r ALL the time!

so i have to say plz and thank you to them?! uhhhh but i dont realy know were they r ALL the time!
LOL, not all the time. As you said, when you were telling them to stop what they were doing, try saying "please". That's all. :)

I like your thinking. :D

And, I think being polite is smart, no matter what it is. Better chance of you and it living peacefully together. :D

I so think its a rat... it only makes a little sqeaky sound :D
Well, I thought there was something about turning on the faucet and opening doors and following you around basically?

That's one smart rat if that's the case. B) Although, rats are really intelligent, so maybe. :D

It's a friendly ghost. Probably just wanting you to put it to rest. I read somewhere, "Ghosts only come back to earth to seek a person wo put them to rest."

I'm sure it won't harm you. ;]

Just ignore it, and let it come in, 'never know. Maybe you'll become best friends! xD

I once had a dream like that...It was a gohst and she was nice! So maybe if you absouluty think its real, try aproching it? Maybe if you did that try touching it? Just take it in little steps...soon...you might be able to talk to it...if it has a mouth. ;) ;)

Yes, approaching that thing ;) You really can't get rid of the spirit unless it chooses to leave. If you are still freaked out, you could yell out, "Please don't come in this house, spirit. It freaks me out. Please don't do it again." instead of yelling out what you blurted out.

Do you mind taking a picture of the thing? I would really appreciate it =]

i've tried to "talk" to it but i think it leaves most the time! take a pic of it?! i dont carry a camera with me every were i go and i dont think it would want me 2 take pics of her/him/it?! a rat!? no mi friend has rats and they dont do stuff like this thing!

It seems like you have a friendly spirit in your house that just needs some company. It's going about just as you do, don't worry. I have ghosts here too, btu they help me. I dropped about 4 things today, and every time I dropped one I felt myself being pushed forward and catching it. They're nice to me ebcause I'm nice to them! :] All you have to do is tell them when you're coming into a room at night, and always turn the light off when you leave a room. And always use a friendly tone with them, and say please & thank you. It helps me a lot. :huh:
Haha, you sound a bit like Sylvia Browne. The world's most famousest psychic (or psycho!!!) She comes on Montel every Wednesday. I don't know what time it would be on though. You'd have to check your local listings. I recommend watching her. She has written many, many books about spirits and if you really believe in that stuff, she can be a very knowledgable resource on how to handle them living in your house.

Haha, you sound a bit like Sylvia Browne. The world's most famousest psychic (or psycho!!!) She comes on Montel every Wednesday. I don't know what time it would be on though. You'd have to check your local listings. I recommend watching her. She has written many, many books about spirits and if you really believe in that stuff, she can be a very knowledgable resource on how to handle them living in your house.
xDD Being a physic is fun!

I got kind of spooked last night because during my shower, the light shines through the curtains and I saw a shadow standing there for about 2 seconds. I looked, but nothing was there. Same at school during math. I thought the teacher was behind me looking if I did something right, but there was a shadow again and then it was gone.

xDD Being a physic is fun!I got kind of spooked last night because during my shower, the light shines through the curtains and I saw a shadow standing there for about 2 seconds. I looked, but nothing was there. Same at school during math. I thought the teacher was behind me looking if I did something right, but there was a shadow again and then it was gone.
THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back