Im scared!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are psyching yourself up way too much meow. It's a needle. And compared to what you could get from the disease, it's nothing. I think if you're making yourself that scared of them you need to conquer that fear. Suck it up! Get the needle and then you can tell yourself you did it for your self confidence.

When I first donated blood, I was freaked. But it wasn't a huge deal. They poke your finger to check your blood then poke your arm and start draining. It's not that big of a deal. That's how I conquered needles. I may not like them, but I'm not freaking out every time.

At least you don't have to get them often.
Trying getting a shot in the butt every 3 months xP I have a big bruise from the last one.
x_x Tat IS painful

Im still scraed, only depends on how deep the friggen thing goes inside me, Beyond my bod fat will hurt depending how far in the tissue it goes.

Darn finish this later, ride to Library here XP

Meowbark, one needle is nothing compared to getting Tetanus Clostridium. The disease will have your muscles locked in one position so you can't move and can't even open your mouth. Have a read and look at the pictures: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetanus
Wow. Tetanus sounds really painful...and scary... :furawatchi:

I live in Canada, so I dunno if I have to get the shot. And besides, shots only hurt for a little bit, and it actually tickles more than it hurts, anyway. I'm 10, so I still have a while of relief before the shot. It won't hurt alot, and besides, parents spoil you stupid after a painful shot. :)

i just got my tecnus shot they barley hurt dont worry i relly worried but i didnt even know they gave it to me afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back