I'm so embarresed...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alimania

Reaction score
Okay, their is this guy I like, and I REALLY want to ask him out. But I don't know how. He's not the type who would go "HECK NO!" Like some of the other guys. He's really shy and cute, and I think he likes me too. How should I ask him? I REALLY WANT TO GO OUT WITH HIM!

~Alimania

*please just substitute it- not just put stars in. We all know what it would be anyways. ;] Thankies.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell him you like him when your on your own. And with his reaction you'll know if he wants to go out with you. Don't pressure him though because he sounds like he'd get nervous and uncomfortable from the question.

if ur w/ other ppl just ask him if u could talk 2 him in private then ask him out

I'm in the same position, Ali. :]

Remember that guy I was telling you about? Yeah, well, he liks me back. :]!!! So I'm probably going to ask him out today or tomorrow since he's pretty shy for asking girls out.

I say take the risk! The worst thing he can say is no, and if he likes you, then he'll say yes! :furawatchi: Go for it!

Well it obviously was not meant to be hun. I wouldn't get discouraged though. The right guy will come along eventually who will treat you right. For now just focus on being a kid and enjoying life.

yeah, that was harsh. the same thing happened to me, but it was my stupid friends who asked him out without MY permission. he screamed "h*ll no!" from what they told me. i still like him, although he doesn't feel the same way for me...

but don't worry though, you will find love soon. just focus on being a kid, school and other preteen/teen stuff, like me.

i censored the "h" word incase some found it innaproprate

Oops, looks like I was too late. lol

Next time please read through the topic before making a post that is irrelevant to the progression of said topic :D - TigerLily013

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, Ali, dun worry! It happens, maybe he was just scared abou it and likes you too!

(Whhaaa??? It happens!) and maybe he REALLY regrets it! (Me: -.-) Just keep a look out for him looking sad, or scared around you!

No reason to hate his guts! Its like saying I hate Elphaba's green skin (Gasp) and so on. But anywho, dun get discuraged (Sp??) and have fun! Maybe he wasn't meant for you!

I'm with Storms, Wicked fans!

Crowy

[SIZE=8pt]Same position....Alli [/SIZE]

There is this guy that used to like m last year the whole time and I didn't.... then one day he asked me to work with him on a project together and thats when I relized that he was so nice funny smart.....maybe smart isn't the word but that was like 2 weeks before i figured it out. Now for every day past these 5 months I am obbsevive ( I no i spelled it wrong) with him and I want to know if he still likes me...but every time i tell myself

"Come Dominique gather you strength and tell him...." But Every time I talk to him I just don't say it!!!! And he sit behind me in my homeroom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back